Please find below our current schedule of fees for arbitrations held by Mehadr Beis Din Tribunal.
A straightforward Din Torah is generally provided cost-free to the parties.
At the discretion of the parties however, legal or rabbinic representation (or both) may be present during the hearings. In this case the following fee structure will apply:
Fees will be charged on an hourly basis, are per arbitrator and are to be shared between the parties equally.
The first 30 minutes are free.
The second 30 minutes will be charged at a flat rate of $200.
After the initial hour, fees will be charged according to the following sliding scale of the amount in dispute:
1. Disputes regarding amounts up to $1000 will be charged at an hourly rate of $100/h.
2. Disputes regarding amounts between $1001 and $5000 will be charged at an hourly rate of $150/h.
3. Disputes regarding amounts between $5001 and $10,000 will be charged at an hourly rate of $200/h.
4. Disputes regarding amounts between $10,001 and $30,000 will be charged at an hourly rate of $250/h.
5. Disputes regarding amounts over $30,000 will be charged at an hourly rate of $300/h.
Fees are payable in advance. After an estimate has been agreed, the parties are expected to deposit their (50%) share on trust. Should the time required exceed the estimate, then additional funds at the appropriate rate will be required. Any money unused will be returned upon completion of the Arbitration.
The above fee schedule should be used as a general guide only and may be changed without further notice.
If you are thinking of applying for a Din Torah, please see here.
Payment for your Din Torah can be made by bank transfer or Credit Card/PayPal:
Bank transfer details are:
Mehadr Beis Din Tribunal
Acc 440 330 505
By Credit Card/PayPal: